Pages

Sunday, 9 October 2011

'Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!'



This week's Lili of the Valley challenge is 'Let it snow' so I had no excuse not to start making my Christmas cards so here's my first Christmas card of 2011! The papers and sentiment are from Dovecraft. I'm also entering the Wild Orchid Challenge (http://wildorchidchallenge.blogspot.com/) as the flowers are from the fab Wild Orchid Crafts and I can't seem to make a card without them at the moment! I've used Stickles on the flowers and the snow (it doesn't show up very well in the photograph but I promise it's there!) With a 3 month old baby, it took me all evening to make this card so it is a good job I've started making my Christmas cards as it may take some time!! Thanks for dropping by.

2 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous, thank you for joining us at WOC this week hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete