Pages

Sunday 15 July 2012

Strictly Party!

Hello again! It's been over a month since I last posted on here but I have still been crafting behind the scenes! I have done 2 card making demonstrations for Osbornes Stationers and have another on Sunday 5th August with the theme of Christmas! I have also been busy making cards for family and friends as July is a busy month in our house with birthdays, anniversaries and we also have a christening at the end of the month. I'm hoping that they won't look at my blog as I am sharing 2 cards with you tonight that I have not yet given to the recipients. Both cards have been made using docrafts Papermania 'Strictly Party' range. The first card is for my stepdaughter who turns 16 next week. I have personalised it with her name and age and her name is on acetate and arched to give a 3D effect. The second card is a wedding anniversary card for my sister and brother-in-law. I absolutely love this range and may have to get a second set for keeps! Over the next few weeks I am hoping to share with you more cards and crafty goodies that I have made. Have a good evening all! x







0 comments:

Post a Comment