Pages

Saturday 30 March 2013

Best Mum and Dad in the World!

I know I'm probably being biased but I have got the best Mum and Dad in the World so tonight I'm sharing a photograph of their 40th Wedding Anniversary card (apologies for the poor photograph!). Their anniversary is tomorrow so I hope they don't check out my blog tonight and spoil the surprise. The card is made using the docrafts Papermania Art Deco range. At first I didn't like this range as much as their 'Strictly Party' which I have used lots of times but this one is really growing on me and I am finding more and more occasions that it is suitable for. I am hoping to find a bit of time to craft tonight as I received a delivery today from Craft Island. I ordered lots of different 12x12 papers as I am hoping to get into scrapbooking too, wish me luck! Happy Easter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment