Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Anniversary wishes

Hello everybody. I was going to be a really good blogger and post everyday but last night I tried to log on and it wouldn't let me so here is the post that you should have seen yesterday. I had a great time at Hobbycraft and managed to pick up a few things for my friend's wedding invites. I just need to find some time now! They also had children's craft activities for the Easter holidays so my daughter made a decopatch box which she really enjoyed doing (I'm hoping she'll catch the crafty bug!). I have also managed to start a scrapbook page which I'm hoping to finish tomorrow so I will share it with you then.
Anyway, tonight's card was an order I received for a Silver Wedding Anniversary. I used paper from my stash and the stamp is from Woodware and coloured with Promarkers. The lettering is from a Sizzix die and no card of mine is complete without bling and flowers! Bye for now. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment