Pages

Monday 3 June 2013

Fun at Butlins


Hello! Back in April, my Mom and I took the girls to Butlins for a long weekend whilst their bedroom at home was being decorated. We had such a fantastic time and the girls loved it! I thought I would scrap a page of my daughter Annie wearing one of the hats from the Butlins shop. Apologies for the poor photography and lighting, this is definitely something I need to work on! I chose the colour theme of red and white (the same as the hat) but also added in some grey (the colour of her coat). I can't decide whether to add some journalling to the bottom left hand corner of the page so I have left it for the time being.
I went to a scrapbooking crop yesterday in Solihull and really enjoyed it. I managed to create 3 pages (although I'm not sure if they are all finished yet)! I definitely need to add to my scrapbooking stash so I'm off to Malvern at the end of the week to visit Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment