Pages

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Craft Hobby and Stitch International

Good evening everybody! Yesterday I had the opportunity to go to the Craft Hobby and Stitch International show at the NEC, It is a trade show showcasing all of the new crafty products being launched. Here is Super Mario made entirely of storage boxes:


There was also a sneak peak of an upcoming range from Crafter's Companion:


I had a look around all of the stands and was lucky enough to do 2 workshops. The Paperartsy workshop was fab and I just need to put the finishing touches to what I was making before I share it with you all. The other workshop I did was with Clare Charvill using Graphic 45 papers. I made a photo frame using 'March' papers. It is difficult to see in the photograph but the flowers are 3D and were 'fussy cut' out of the papers.


I had a brilliant time and then finished the day going to watch Collabro at Birmingham Symphony Hall. They were amazing!I'll be back in the next few days with my Paperartsy make and take.

0 comments:

Post a Comment