Pages

Saturday 11 April 2015

Birthday!


Hello all! Sorry I have been MIA for a while, it has been the Easter school holidays and we spent a lovely week in France. We visited Paris and all the famous landmarks including the Eiffel Tower. We also went to Disneyland Paris which we absolutely loved! We would love to go again as one day was not long enough! I have started to make an album for the photographs using the Minnie Mouse papers I bought from the Range. I will share photographs of it once it is completed. Anyway, moving on and today's card is for my Mum for her birthday tomorrow. Originally it was going to be a shaker card but in the end I decided to stick the 'shopping buttons' onto the paper. I really like the colours of the papers and the sentiment tags are from Lili of the Valley. I hope she likes it.
Crafting is definitely taking a back seat at the moment as life is hectic but I keep seeing lots of inspiration on blogs and I am looking forward to more creative time over the Summer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment