Pages

Monday 4 January 2016

Christmas!


Hello everyone! As we begin to take down our decorations for another year, I thought I'd better share a photograph of the Christmas card that I made for my Mum and Dad (apologies for the awful photograph!). Although the colours may seem unusual for a Christmas card, they have recently had their living room decorated so I wanted to match the card to their colour scheme of blue, grey and yellow. The bauble stamps are Spellbinders and came free with a magazine (bargain!). I stamped them and then used silver WOW embossing powder. I'll definitely use these again for this year's cards. I have started my second scrapbook page of the year so hopefully I will finish this shortly and be back to share a photo with you. Enjoy the rest of your day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment