Pages

Wednesday 11 April 2012

A very special present for a VERY special person!









Good evening all! Apologies for not being around much, I've been working on a very special project for my Mum's 60th birthday party. Tonight I've had the family around for a birthday tea and my Mum has opened this present so I can now share the photographs with my blog friends! I wanted to create a little memory book of photographs of my Mum from when she was a small child until now. As she loves handbags, I tried to make the book look like a handbag. I used chipboard which I cut and covered in different patterned papers before inking the edges. I used a few alphabet dies and border punches to decorate the pages. (Apologies for the photo overload but I wanted to show you every page!). The best part is that she really liked it! Please feel free to leave me a comment. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment