Pages

Thursday 19 April 2012

Baby Girl




Good evening all! I'm back at work after 9 months off so I've not had as much time to craft over recent weeks. Luckily, I am doing a demo in May and have just picked up lots of new goodies so I'll be sharing my cards with you over the coming weeks. Tonight I'm sharing with you a baby girl card that I made using one of the Woodware stamps. Apologies for the awful photographs, poor light is to blame! The spellbinders die is new and fab, I'm sure i'll be using this on lots of my cards! Short post tonight as I'm off to watch Create and Craft (I can only get it on my PC after 6pm!). Speak to you all soon. x

1 comments:

  1. Hi Amy,
    It was good to meet you at The Craft Palace yesterday - thanks for providing much needed inspiration.
    Hoping to see you again next month
    Trudi

    ReplyDelete