Pages

Monday 27 May 2013

Scrapbooking is fab!



Hello! Oops, I've just realised that it has been a whole month since I last posted! Things are really busy at work as we are approaching the end of the teaching year but I am trying to find as much time as possible to craft. Last week I attended an amazing workshop at Pink Tulip Creations in Studley. We created a canvas using JOFY stamps and Pan Pastels (both of which I have not used before but absolutely loved!!). I think I'll be adding them both to my crafty wish list. I'll share a photo of my canvas tomorrow.
On to today's photos and I have mentioned in my blog that I have been doing some scrapbooking as I absolutely love taking photographs and want to create some albums for my girls. I recently bought some Kaisercraft papers so decided to use these to scrap 2 photos of my wedding day. I added buttons, lace and bling from my stash. I absolutely love scrapbooking and am enjoying looking through hundreds of photos and  choosing which ones to include on my pages.

0 comments:

Post a Comment