Pages

Thursday 30 May 2013

Summer memories part 2


Good afternoon all! Here's a photograph of the scrapbook page that I created using the same range of papers as yesterday's page. These photographs of me and my girls were taken at Thomasland a few months ago. We had a brilliant time so the 'Best Day Ever' sentiment was perfect for this page. I cut out squares of different papers and rounded the edges before sticking them onto the 12x12 paper. I'm still not sure whether to add some writing to this page to explain where the photographs were taken and what a fun day we had. Hope you like it.
Last night I finally found time to play with my new Prima doll stamp which I absolutely love so hopefully I will be able to share a finished card tomorrow. Have a good evening! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment