Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Craft Palace Fun!


Hello all! Apologies for being such a bad blogger of late. I'm back to work and all is busy but I am hoping to post more regularly in the future. On Sunday, I did my first full card making demonstration at Craft Palace in Sheldon. I really enjoyed it and hope to do more in the future. I had made lots of cards beforehand (which are in the photograph) and I will be sharing each one in turn and explaining how they are made over the next few days. I demonstrated a range of techniques and mediums including stamping and Promarkers, embossing folders, Perfect Pearls, Twinkling H2Os, Tim Holtz Distress Inks and much more! I also now have 72 brand new Spectrum Noir pens so I need to find time to have a practice with them! I promise I will be back tomorrow with one of the cards from my demo. I'm off to watch the Crafters Companion Pick of the Day on Ideal World. X

0 comments:

Post a Comment