Pages

Friday 11 May 2012

Diamond Jubilee!




Good evening everyone! Firstly I must apologise for the poor photographs but I realised slightly too late that I had forgotten to take them! (I even had my husband shining the bright light from his mobile phone at the card). This is another card that I made for my demonstration using Papermania Portobello Road papers. I ripped the edges of the paper to add a more vintage feel and I stamped the gorgeous 'Gorjuss' girl stamp and coloured her with Promarkers. These stamps are a dream to colour and I'm sure that I'll be adding to my collection soon. The flowers are from Kanban and I coloured them with Promarkers before curling them into roses. I used a punch for the leaves and wooden letters from Kars. I'm hoping to go to the opening of the new Craft Palace shop in Worcester on Sunday. Have a good weekend! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment