Pages

Thursday 17 May 2012

Happy Birthday!




Good evening! Hope you have all had a good day. Tonight I'm sharing with you a birthday card that I have made for one of my work friends. I've also had a few orders this week so I need to start working on those too. The image is precoloured and from the Hobby House and the papers are Avalon from Bazzill Basics. I've added flowers, ribbon and bling and the card is complete. The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards. I feel that there is something missing from this card but I'm not sure what it is! I've also had a play with my new Spectrum Noir pens and SWALK stamps but I think it is going to take a LOT more practice. Sorry it's short and sweet tonight, I'm really tired and still have lots to do. Speak soon, take care. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment