Pages

Sunday 11 January 2015

'Crafty' New Years Resolutions

Hello! This year I want to find more time for crafting so I decided to write down a few 'crafty' new years resolutions. I have decided to share these on my blog so that, in December, I can look back and see how many I have achieved. So here they are:

My Blog: I am going to try and post on my blog at least twice a week. I will also do a 'Fortnightly Festive Friday' post which must be Christmas related makes (I am determined not to use any shop bought cards for Xmas 2015 so hopefully this will allow me to make enough cards in time for December).

Magazines: I love buying craft magazines but often do not use the free gifts that come with them so this year, my aim is to use them within that month and send a picture of my card to the magazine.

Cardmaker of the Year (competitions in magazines): Every year I consider applying to these but never quite get around to sending in my cards so this year I will make sure that I give myself adequate time to enter the competitions.

Challenges: I am going to start entering challenges so that hopefully more crafters will find my blog!

Project Life: I love the concept of Project Life and in 2014 I managed to complete a double page spread weekly until the end of June. Unfortunately after that, I didn't complete it on a weekly basis so I am now busily printing out photographs so that I can do a double page spread for each month from July to December in order to complete the folder. I now have a new folder for 2015 and am aiming to complete a double page spread on a fortnightly basis, I'll keep you updated with how I am getting on!

Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment