Pages

Saturday 3 January 2015

It's been a while!

I know it has been a while since I last blogged but I would like to start with wishing everyone a very Happy New Year! I hope that you all had a lovely Christmas and received lots of crafty goodies. I had a new Project Life folder for 2015 (more details in a future post!) and a fabulous 12x12 glittery card pack. One of my new years resolutions is to blog more (and craft more) so we will have to wait and see what happens (I'm sure I say the same every year!).


Today's card was made for my manager at work who was retiring. I used a Hobby House pre-coloured topper and lots of flowers and bling. Another resolution I have made this year is to work on my colouring and use the Spectrum Noir pencils which have not yet been taken out of their tins. I hope to be back very soon with another card to share. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment