Pages

Friday 9 January 2015

Festive Friday!

Good evening all! Every year I promise myself that I will make all of my Christmas cards and not buy any, but every year I end up sending shop bought cards as I have run out of time. So this year, one of my resolutions is to start making Christmas cards early and throughout the year so that I don't leave it until the last minute. I will be sharing these cards on my blog on 'Festive Fridays'! Welcome to my first festive Friday and this is a bit of a cheat as I did make a few cards for Christmas and have yet to share them on my blog. This is the card I made for my Mom and Dad. I used a bauble punch (a bargain at £1!) and cut 3 for each bauble to give them a 3D effect. At the moment I am loving sequins so you will probably see a few on some upcoming cards,



0 comments:

Post a Comment