Pages

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Better late than never!




OMG! I can't believe it's gone 11.30pm but I promised myself that I would try and post a blog entry every day so better late than never. The workshop packs are coming along nicely although embossing x 300 pieces of card and acetate = arm ache! The card I'm sharing with you tonight is for my nephew's 3rd birthday. I always struggle to make cards for males/boys as I just love pink and bling and can't add my usual embellishments. The image is Lili of the Valley coloured with Promarkers and the papers are from DCWV. The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards and I have added his name to the image to make it more personal. I managed to finish the Boofle decoupage last night (I finished at 12.30am) so I just need to make some cards with them now! I'm off to bed, I'll post another entry tomorrow. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment