Pages

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Tim Holtz Workshop!



Good evening all! Hope you've all had a good day! I've eaten too many pancakes and am now sat watching the Brits. As promised yesterday, here are the photographs from the Tim Holtz workshop I went to on Saturday (I'm even in one of the photographs on his blog). Sir Tim(!) led the first workshop which involved using 2 small canvases to create a wall hanging. I loved this project as we got to use the new Distress Markers (we were also allowed to keep them so I have started my collection with 6 of them in my craft stash). I was a bit disappointed with the result achieved with the distress markers but I'm hoping this will improve with practice. I'm not sure they will replace my beloved Promarkers just yet! Apologies for the very poor photographs, this is something I definitely need to work on! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment