Pages

Monday 20 February 2012

Hello Blogland!

OMG! It's been 3 months since I last posted an entry onto my blog but I have made a New Year's resolution to become a regular blogger (Yes I know it's mid February but better late than never!!). I have had THE most amazing crafty weekend. On Saturday I was a very lucky girl and took part in a Tim Holtz workshop with the man himself!! He is truly inspirational and very down to earth. Even during the workshop he walked around with a bin bag to collect the rubbish! I'll post the pics soon! Then on Sunday I went to Craft Hobby and Stitch International at the NEC in Birmingham. I saw many popular craft people and had a fun time looking at all the new craft stash that is being released. My wish list is very long and I may need to win the lottery to afford it all. I also managed to get a few freebies so I will be making some cards over the next few days. It's great to be back and I'll be visiting blogs and posting comments soon. I'll be back tomorrow with the workshop photos. Thanks for visiting. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment