Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Sources of inspiration!






One thing I love is crafting with others and attending workshops (although I'm teaching my very first workshop this weekend, help!) so I thought I would share with you a project that I did at a workshop a few weeks ago. The project consisted of 4 cards and a bag, all made using Stampin' Up products. It was the first time I had used these products and I wasn't disappointed. I loved the colour scheme and the way that we decorated the envelopes to coordinate with the cards. Hope you like them, please feel free to post a comment. Tonight, I'm going to carry on preparing for my workshop (200 matting and layering cards cut last night) and hopefully get the opportunity to play with some of the gorgeous products from the new docrafts Boofle range (including self adhesive fabric paper - delish!). Back tomorrow, bye for now. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment