Pages

Sunday 26 February 2012

Some bunny loves you!



Finally, here's the finished Easter card which I have been trying to complete for the past few days. The Lili of the Valley image was already printed (and a freebie in a recent magazine) so I coloured it with Promarkers. The papers are from my stash and I have used my new Martha Stewart punches (border and butterfly). I keep looking at the card and I think I may have to add some sparkle to the butterflies (either gems or Stickles). The 3D daffodils were a Papermania sale item and match perfectly with the little bunny amongst the flowers. This is not my usual colour scheme but sometimes it's good to work outside of your comfort zone (I usually like pinks/purples!). Well I'm off to try and get a birthday card finished before bed, night all! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment