Pages

Saturday 25 February 2012

Oops! It's still on the kitchen table!



Good evening, hope you've all had a good day. Unfortunately a busy day has resulted in my half created Easter card lying unfinished on the kitchen table. Luckily I made this card a while back so I thought I would share it with you all! I am going to try and start to add the names of all the crafty stash used in my creations. This is another Lili of the Valley image and the flowers (with added Stickles) are from the marvellous Wild Orchid Crafts. On my recent cards I have inked the edges of many of the papers with Tim Holtz distress inks and I think this card would have looked better if I had done this, never mind there is always the next card!! Hope to have some new cards to share with you all soon. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment