Pages

Saturday 17 March 2012

All white wedding!





As promised, here's the all white wedding card that I made at a workshop on Thursday evening. I'm not sure where the wedding car is from but the flowers are from Kanban. I did buy some of these last week but couldn't get them to roll properly as I was using a small pencil and I need to get a proper pair of craft tweezers (another item to add to my shopping list for the NEC on Thursday!).
I will post a photograph of the Mother's Day card that I've made for my Mum tomorrow once she has opened it (it includes bunting and twine which I love!).
I have almost finished all the cards that I need to make for any upcoming occasions. I'm looking forward to having time to make cards using girly stamps which can be coloured (e.g. Lili of the Valley), lots of ribbons and flowers with glitter and sparkle!! I also need to get my sewing machine (that I had from my hubby for Xmas) out of the box and set up! I have been visiting lots of blogs and love stitching on cards. Unfortunately my 9 months of maternity leave are almost over and I'll be back teaching so I'm not sure where I'm going to find the time!
Happy Mother's Day to all you Mums out there, hope you all have a lovely relaxing day tomorrow! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment