Pages

Friday 16 March 2012

Mirror mirror on the wall!






Unfortunately after two weeks I have broken my resolution as I didn't post on my blog yesterday (!) but I did go to my card making workshop and complete 4 projects in 1 evening. I made a triple easel card using Hunkydory products which I have given to my Mother-in-Law for Mother's Day (so no photograph unfortunately). So over the next 3 days I will share with you the other projects that I made starting with this mirror which is from Ikea (apologies for the poor photography, I wanted to make sure that I wasn't in the picture!). I used acrylic paint, an old docrafts stamp and embossing powder to decorate. I'm hoping to buy letter dies from the NEC next week so I may add my daughter's name onto it and put it in her room. (My other daughter is 8 months old and woke up this morning with chickenpox). The workshops are run by the craft manager of Osbornes and they are fab! Next month's project is a photo frame which I can't wait to make!
Here's a sneaky peek of the all white wedding card that I'll be sharing with you tomorrow:



Have a good evening all, I'm off to watch Benidorm! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment