Pages

Sunday 4 March 2012

Workshop done!!



Well I've done my first ever card making workshop today and absolutely loved it! Over 80 people took part and at one point there was a queue forming to take part in the workshop. I even had people asking if they could buy extra packs to take and make at home!I am chuffed with the feedback and hope that this will be the first of many! I did buy a few(!!) crafty goodies and hope to have a play with these tomorrow. Here's the card that we made and I have to admit that it was very difficult to photograph due to the acetate on the front which I had embossed. I also embossed the purple cardstock underneath this which was then glittered. Prior to this, I was not a huge fan of embossing folders but I'll definitely be buying them in the future. That's all for tonight, I'm shattered so going to have an early night and look forward to a (hopefully) lengthy card making session tomorrow. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment