Pages

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Happy Anniversary!





Good morning all! Today I have a card to share with you that I have made for a special couple who will soon be celebrating their golden wedding anniversary. The image is another new Woodware stamp which I have stamped and embossed with gold and then coloured using Promarkers (I'm still deciding whether to order some Spectrum Noirs from Crafters Companion!). The sentiment stamp is also part of the set and is a bargain at just £3.99! The backing papers are from a Papermania wedding pack and I have added some Prima flowers and leaves which have been punched out of kraft card using a Woodware punch. I have personalised the card with names using gold letters and a Martha Stewart heart border punch. Apologies again for the photographs, the lighting is poor but the card is in neutral and pink colours. My mom and dad's wedding anniversary is at the end of March too so this stamp may need to be re-inked later! Hoping to make a card later using the Boofle decoupage that has been sat on the kitchen table for almost a week but the footie is on (and I am a big BCFC fan!) so we'll have to see. Enjoy the rest of your day and please feel free to leave me a comment. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment