Pages

Thursday 22 March 2012

NEC trip!

Good evening all, hope everyone has had a nice day! I'm still not feeling great so I'm afraid there is no card again this evening but I just thought that I would check in and tell you about my trip to the Hobbycrafts show at the NEC today. I'm not sure if it's because I'm not feeling 100% but I was slightly disappointed with the show today. There didn't seem to be as many exhibitors there as usual and I actually only spent a third of what I did last time I went (at least my bank balance will be pleased!). I did pick up some basic craft stash such as ribbons, gems and card blanks along with a few bargain stamps and that was about all! Think I'm going to save my money and go along to Craft Palace in Sheldon which has a 20% off event on the 1st Sunday in April. They'll also have some demos happening so I'm going to pop along for some inspiration. My little girl is off to a birthday party on Sunday so I'd best get making a card! Speak to you tomorrow. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment