Pages

Monday 19 March 2012

Another Boofle card!





Good evening! Tonight I'm sharing with you the final card that I made at my class on Thursday evening. It's Boofle again but this time we used the stamp rather than decoupage. I must admit that I'm slightly disappointed with the stamps in this range as when stamped they do not show that Boofle is knitted! The image was coloured with Tim Holtz Distress Inks and we also used the Boofle button embossing folder. I love the ribbon we used and will definitely be buying some soon! The buttons are part of the Boofle range and come in a big bag for less than £4 which is a bargain (apparently they are now out of stock everywhere and not available from docrafts until May!). I'm glad I got mine at Osborne's Mega Craft Day! I did make some more Boofle decoupage last night and am also in the process of moving my craft stash from downstairs to upstairs (It may take a while!). 
That's all for tonight, goodnight. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment