Pages

Saturday 10 March 2012

Boofle's thinking of you!






Today I've got a card to share with you for my sister-in-law to send to one of her friends (both are big fans of Boofle!). I have mounted the Boofle decouapge onto Dovecraft Back to Basics paper and embossed one of the pieces with the button embossing folder. I have added a circle sentiment which has been mounted onto paper and card and added my usual 'bling' gems! I've only got a couple of Boofle decouapge pieces left so I may have to buy some more and attempt some male cards with them (Boofle wearing his sunglasses is very cute!). I've made a list of all the cards that I need to make and I've managed to tick off 2 so far! I'm also working on a project for my Mom's 60th birthday in April. Busy times, but lots of fun! I'm also hoping to arrange some demos soon as this is something that I would love to do. Have a great afternoon, I'm off to a birthday party! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment