Pages

Sunday 18 March 2012

Happy Mother's Day!




Firstly I would just like to say Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mums out there! I am having a lovely day and had lots of lovely pressies off the children. We're off to my mum's for lunch then to my nephew's birthday tea so I thought I'd better post my blog entry now as I might not get a chance later! So there is still a Boofle card to share with you that I made at my class on Thursday but I couldn't not share the Mother's Day card that I made for my Mum first. It is a Boofle decoupage card and unfortunately it doesn't photograph very well as I have used acetate on the front. The gorgeous bunting and twine is from a new range from Dovecraft called 'Tea Party' (I think you may be seeing a lot of this on my cards over the coming weeks). See you all tomorrow. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment